Thursday 8 January 2009

It's 2009! As it is the new year I have chosen some select resolutions for the coming months. The first, which may be obvious, is to write more and finish a calling card script by mid 2009. Others include swearing less, if anything I am trying to avoid incidents that involve angry parents flashing me glares whilst holding their hands over their toddler's ears. I shamefully find myself opting for a profanity rather than an apt, carefully chosen adjective. It's pure laziness and a pretty embarrassing slip! I am also going to begin to be very serious about successfully living in 'the now'. After many conversations with Andy and family members it is clearly an imperative facet to healthy living!

And Talking of healthy living I am on my way to the gym..........

No comments: